I don't think that would work -- you would probably bugger up whatever the cableco is running over the coax, so you will need to separate the cableco stuff from the antenna stuff.

--R

Ok thanks. I thought maybe there was a filter that could be used at the demark to keep the antenna off the cableco coax, but still feed it within the house.

Max's suggestion may be the best.

The reservation I have about that is that what I found before was that if the cable was not continuous from the antenna to the tv, the signal was lost. Even one splitter or coupling was enough to lose the signal. I am not sure a signal amp would prevent that with the digital signal.

Back in the flat cable days, an antenna signal amp/splitter, and I could run flat cable all over the house.