Boy I'd like to see that picture...
-Curt

      From: Russ Williams via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mountain Man <maontin....@gmail.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Thursday, December 25, 2014 7:35 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] Christmas

I should considering I have 8000+ hours and a ATP in this type :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikorsky_S-76.
Had the pleasure of meeting him about 5 years before he died. Very
Interesting man, Have a autographed poster
of him flying the VS-300 with his fedora firmly planted on his head.

On Thu,12/25/14 15:33, Mountain Man wrote:
> Russ wrote:
>> "Only DEAD birds and Airplanes have fixed wings" Igor Sikorsky :)
>>
> Does this indicate that you know about... aircraft of the Sikorsky
> variety?  Please tell us more - it sounds very interesting, if not
> dangerous... but no more dangerous than fixed wings.
> mao
>

> -----
> No virus found in this message.

individuals are responsible for the content of the post.  The list owner has no