Hi Gang
    I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New year!  ;-)

I noticed something for the 1st time today - as the brakes were applied I could hear a soft high pitched buzz that started and stopped every time the pedal is pressed and stops when the pedal is released.

It's pretty hard to hear unless the radio is down pretty low. The car has good pads all around and all have been checked within the last 4-6 months -- the fluid is at the correct level also. Following a 20 mi RT to the store and home I felt the ABS pump(?) in the left front corner and it was cool. I seem to recall it or the lines to/from it being hot in the past. Which should they - hot or cool?

What could that noise be? It is definitely not metal to metal - i's like nothing I've heard before...

Thanks -
LarryT
91 300D