Grant,
Right on! Very inventive explanation of reality.
Addison
with as small a footprint as possible

On Dec 28, 2014, at 10:39 AM, mercedes-requ...@okiebenz.com wrote:

From: G Mann <g2ma...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] An article that is truthful about electric vehicles
Date: December 28, 2014 9:10:47 AM PST

Man will never make the transition from tree ape to ground ape.

The tree ape defecates and it falls to the ground, he doesn't care because
he doesn't walk in it. The ground ape defecates and it falls to the ground,
he doesn't care because he has no where else to put it and does not care to
stop eating to stop defecating, so he walks around it, walks through it, or
generally blames it on another ape while continuing to defecate himself.

There are a group of humans currently dedicated to the false logic that
"it's not my defecation" while seizing on some construct of logic that
claims theirs stinks less or makes less mess than anyone else s. All the
while continuing to enjoy the full cultural benefits of regular defecation
[driving cars, using public transport, shopping in stores where all the
goods are brought by smelly diesel trucks, buying goods made in foreign
countries which have no "don't defecate on the ground [ie EPA] rules, et al.

Such foolishness. Most who now make complaint have never built a fire to
survive without shelter, never missed an episode of "The Kardassians",
enjoy the full benefit of public power and transport. Thus, have little to
draw from as to why the tree ape became a ground ape in the first place
[metaphorically ].

Get primitive if you truly believe. Cast off all the things made by
industry and delivered by transportation. Live each winter without heat or
shelter [remember, both take energy, which pollute by your logic]. Give up
gainful employment, it takes energy to travel to your work, heat and cool
the workplace, move the goods.. Ahhhh.. but you can't do that.. you would
soon starve and then "stop defecating" ...

My, ohhh my,,, what a problem... well... back to the trees..... which you
already cut down to make fire and heat.. and shelter... ooopps..

Grant... Who loves the visible steam cloud coming off the cooling ponds at
the local Nuclear power plant. It's not clean, but it moves the large
steaming pile of public defecation into the next 35 centuries so he won't
have to deal with it in his lifetime..

BS ... We all know what that is.
MS ... More of the same.
PhD.. Piled higher and Deeper
Seems to me, we have PhD's shoveling BS based on the MS principle that
somehow we can pick up the clean end of a turd. [Broad strokes here,
nothing personal intended].