-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of tom savage
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2006 9:55 AM

Hmm.  I live about a mile from Route 66.  Wonder if I can participate
for just the Springfield, IL - St Louis leg, which would make a good
birthday activity.  Wonder also if they're traveling the entire route;
parading unarmed through East St Louis in Mercedes is just not a wise idea.

Sounds like a great trip, but alas I am poor and have a job.

Tom