Look on ebay for that model if you want another like it, you can probably find one dirt cheap and just swap out the HD to keep all your stuff. Or buck up and buy a newer machine, which is likely crap, but it will be newer. I needed one to replace an old laptop I was using on my CNC machine, found one for $29 from a seller of used gummint stuff in DC, was up there so popped by their place and picked one up. They had stacks of them. Popped in the HD and off it went...

--R