I am storing away all the niggling parts I can find for a R107.  The older
stuff is very NLA, since it works for either the W115 or W116, which are not
getting any more love.  Body panels are plentiful, the stuff to keep it
running, not so much

clay

who still has boxes of /8 parts cluttering up the house