> G wrote:
>
> 1. Engine seized, but I can get it running.
> 2. Air blows ice cold.
> 3. Hardly any rust [in the missing floor boards].
> 4. It will buff right out. Slight parking lot dent in rear
>    quarter panels.
> 5. Original Mercedes paint. [where ever there is still paint]
> 6. Slight assembly required. I can show you where everything goes
>    [if I can find it after setting abandoned for the last
>    decade.]
> 7. Tires have high tread [just slightly dry rotted, but
>    the hold air.]
> 8. Firm on price, Only a few of these were ever made
>    [and apparently the guy was burned at the stake]
>
> Did I leave anything out guys, or does this one get the Darwin
> Awards for most outrageous listing?

It's a W115 type - right?  The blower motor works fine - at
least it did 30 years ago.

Converted to a Chevy engine - but I can't seem to find the engine
and one of the old motor mounts is still in there, but it should
just bolt together.

It comes with a divider window.  It's in the truck, I think, and I
haven't ever seen the regulator for it nor has the body been
altered so there isn't a place to mount it yet.  I can show you
where it should go.

Please call - but I'm not including a 'phone number.