On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 11:53 AM, Curly McLain via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

>> Unpatched 2000 would be a good candidate for VM and running machines, as
> it it pretty stable in the unpatched versions.

VMs get viruses too.  When I was at Cisco my desktop port got shut down
because my Server 2003 VM got a virus, not an hour after I installed it.
Fortunately the Windows tech was confused by the Linux login and decided it
was a false alarm, I killed the VM from the remote console so he was none
the wiser...

> I think voice commands are pretty functional today, but sheeple have been
> trained to think of a keyboard as THE HMI.  Consequently, there is no
> demand for a more efficient HMI.

I use voice commands on Android in the car, a lot.  I don't tend to use
them in public.

May your computers run like sewing machines, and blow ice cold!  Or
something like that.

Best,
Tim