Went to the club event so that the techs could poke at Gump and tell me
what I need to focus on this spring.  Found a need for tightening the
exhaust, tie rods and replace the busted alternator holder onner thing.
  Have to figure out how to make the steering wheel not short out and
blow the horn.  Also have to trace where the short is in the wiper
switch.  There was another 71 220D that the fellow has been working on
for seven years.  One day Gump will be pretty like that.

There were a few other nice little cars.  A fairly well preserved 59
190, an old green 220s cab, I think a 280se cab, and a pristine 300sl
coupe.  Sorry for the low quality phone fotos.  The new S series was
there.  Walked around it.  Nothing at all to write home about.  At
first I thought somebody had come in a chrysler.  Does not impress, in
the least.