What I think is odd about the W201, is the fact the Mercedes chose to
unveil its new design and construction concepts, and produced it's
most over-the-top performance machine (2.3-2.5 16v/evo) in its entry
level chassis.  Most other car companies choose to release design cues
for the full model range in their high end chassis (think S-class).

On 1/21/06, Kaleb C. Striplin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I really think the main problem with them is the people who own them.
> They are the cheap class and generally cheap class people buy them and
> just run them into the ground.  I dont really care for the myself but
> the diesels are nice for cheap economical beater cars.

Casey
Olympia, WA
Biodiesel: "I drive in a persistent vegetative state"
'87 300TD intercooler (211k)
'84 300D (207k)
Gashuffer:
'89 Vanagon Wolfsburg Edition (186K)