http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1989-Mercedes-190E-2-6-with-3-2-engine-17-pictures_W0QQitemZ4605738838QQcategoryZ6328QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

No affiliation, ect.
Rick Knoble
'85 300 CD
From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sun Jan 22 16:05:25 2006
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 11:05:19 -0500
From: John Berryman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Got Tumbler but no Key

On Saturday, January 21, 2006, at 03:22  PM, Gary Hurst wrote:

> we have accounts with 5 or 6 mercedes dealers.  none of them will sell
> us
> keys anymore.  even if our customers would pay us more (hmmmm, what
> planet
> you from, btw, johnny B?), we could not get them keys from any of our
> sources
>
> no keys.  can't get em

        Would you like me to procure all keys/lock cylinders for you? I
wouldn't bother trying to accommodate these orders for customers if $$
can't be made. Business is business and anyone with proof of ownership
can get their own. I suppose you may occasionally get a thief asking
you to get a key for a car they want to steal but that, I hope, would
be a rare occurrence.
        I have a very good and long time relationship with my "not so local
dealer". All the parts guys come out to say hello when I go there. Nice
bunch.

Johnny B.
I Mac Therefore I am