G Mann via Mercedes wrote:

If the dealer is telling your friend, the buyer, the coach had a Cat engine
and Allison transmission, and it does not.. that misrepresentation of fact
would give me great cause to question other items on the coach carefully.

I missed that on first read.
Yeah, diesel pushers often have real truck/bus drivetrains, not indirect injection engines borrowed from Chevy Suburbans.

One would think he got cheated by many thousands in that deal. OTOH, I assume the thing is already 20 years old and heavily depreciated.

Mitch.