On Jan 28, 2015 4:26 PM, "Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes" <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Because I have a strange urge. I have the urge for about a 77-79 240d
automatic and I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because that was my first car.

My auto 74 240D was quite drivable.  Was the 115 that much lighter than the
77?  I really liked the 115; though I did enjoy my 123 it just never felt
quite as polished.

Best,
Tim