I saw a commercial for "Dashdeal.com" the other day and went to check it out. Indeed their claims appear true - big screen TVs were being bought for for for $200-$300 or less. Along with IPads, I Phones, Cameras, etc at similar savings. But the trick here is the company behind the auction is making a fortune! Each bid cost $0.60 and each bid is in $0.01 increments so a $200 winning bid has cost 2000 bids to get there! 2000 x $.60= $1200 - the auction company is raking the cash in! They can buy a 50" TV for around $500 (probably less at wholesale) now so that $700 profit.

so it depends on how many bids an individual makes to know if they got a good deal or not. Collectively they did not - but individually they _might _have.

Thought ya'll might enjoy that little tidbit of info ;-)

LarryT
91 300D