"Ran when parked, AC blows cold."  "slight body damage"

I really expected to see some bullet shots in the windshield to support the
"bullet proof glass" claim... ha..

Have to add that to the list:
"It will buff right out"
"Slight rust"
"Ac blows cold"
"Engine seized, but I can get it started"
"Ran when parked"

Classic...

Actually,, I like the model of the car.. I wonder how badly the frame is
tweaked from the front end impact?