http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/4876983083.html

Not sure if the car runs or how many miles are on it, I gather this
fellow just likes sitting in it.  Not mine and no interest...

Best,
Tim
-----------------------
Be Proud of Yourself - Mercedes E430 + Beautiful and Runs Great -
$3900 (Durham - Duke Univ)

Hi. You want a nice Mercedes.
Here is your chance. It is a beautiful car and it runs great.

This was a $60,000 car. Only you will know you paid less than $4000.

Successful people drive Mercedes. Welcome to our club.

Now, you can have one!

Same local owner for the past 10 years.
NO accidents. Original paint.

It has all the features you want..
Sunroof.
Bose Audio system.
Power Leather seats.
It is a dream to drive.
New set of Continental tires.

The Mercedes E430 is an executive luxury car. It is made for the road,
and it rides like a cloud.

Built to last. They are made with high quality, durable materials.
This is why we buy Mercedes, they are built for long life. This car is
ready for years of good driving.

$3900 is a great price for this Mercedes E430