Nope, that was my twin brother. I had the check pants with a striped shirt and the green 220D on the rack.

I did not sit in the car, just wandered around it and peeked in the window. From a distance it looked un-mercedes in shape and styling. With the star on the hood, it looked like somebody had popped it onto a chrysler in my opinion. The target demographic must be the older driver who has more cash and does not want to drive a crown vic. About the only distinctive thing on the car to set it apart from another large grandpa car is that star. With the more recent styling, for me, a Mercedes is no longer recognizable from most other euro styled japanese cars.