No UV blocking that I know of, but I'll have to look at the product literature
to be sure.  Right now it's tough to detect any heat load from it, but I'll
check on the next sunny day and see.  This particular location doesn't get a
lot of direct sunlight until later in the year when the sun is higher, so it
might not be significant until that time.

Given the choice, I would have preferred to use the SolaTube brand product, and
probably will for any future installs. They're more expensive but better
engineered, IMHO.  They also don't go much for DIY installs, rather, they want
their dealers to do them.

Dan

Sent from my iPad