If there was a marque that was more expensive and troublesome to maintain, it
would be Rolls-Royce.

There was a late 70s Rolls in a BAT auction recently. I think it brought about
$3k. Why? One reason - it needed brakes. Now, the average person would think,
"Brakes? How bad could that be?"

$7,000-$8,000 worth of parts bad, I believe.

It had other issues as well that would drive the cost of getting in shape
exponentially higher than the acquisition cost.

Dan

Sent from my iPad