Standard wifi screw up issue.  It also ate ethernet.  I had to do the dance to
change parameter and then take four days to have the updates slowly trickle in
when wifi would work.  Eventually Apple got their act together on the update
and wifi and ethernet came back semi consistently.    I just finished five
hours of xfinity chat having their modem reconfigured and unboogered.  It went
from losing 64% of the packets to almost 98% effective.

clay