I'm interested to hear experience or opinions on whether or not the body wiring
harness is universal, or if different harnesses were installed depending on
options.

I'm tempted to get the bits for heated seats for my wagon today at the
knackers, but that is much less attractive if I also need to get all the wiring
harness to go with it.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC