Here's a pipeline story, one that helped us win WW2. I imagine they didn't do
an environmental impact report before installing this one...
https://www.youtube.com/v/Nv9lBqPVuoE&feature=uploademail

On Feb 22, 2015, at 5:40 PM, mercedes-requ...@okiebenz.com wrote:

From: "Scott Ritchey" <ritche...@nc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: US oil train safety report from The Associated Press
Date: February 22, 2015 3:24:09 PM PST

No news here.  Back in the 70s, I was part of an environmental review for
building a pipeline to get jet fuel (JP4 then) to Edwards AFB.  Pipelines
aren't perfect but they are so much better than truck or rail that the
pipeline was a hands-down winner from a safety and environmental
perspective.  Of course you need to use a lot of the stuff to amortize the
cost of building a pipeline