There is always something to do rather than make wise comments about
science or evidence.  Doing things is rather inexpensive compared to
the vast sums of tax that legislation squanders.  Squander is reality.
The rest of the hub-bub is hot air.  We can live with less.  We can do
more.  There is an inane middle ground that everyone can exist within.
mao