I blocked off the entire radiator this morning and drove to Maine. It took a
while but the car reached normal operating temp- a tad bit above the 175 F
mark. Halfway through the trip, I pulled over at the Kennebunkport service area
and pulled some of the cardboard back to 50% coverage. I did this because I
still had a good 1hr plus to go and didn't want to push my luck. The car
started cooling down to just a tad above the 100F mark.
Other than that the car drove like a dream. Even hit 80 mph! Didn't think
theses old boys could do that.

Sent from my iPhone