I used State Farm for the first 12 years of my driving record.  Last summer
they had the gall to send me a letter requiring $35 for each of my 2 cars or
the policy would lapse.  I called and asked about this, and the reason was
because I had been rerated as a "youthful driver" at 26y10m of age.  They sent
me a $140 check for my 25th birthday, and now they wanted half of it back.  I
asked why, I have been with the company for the first 12 years of my driving,
with NO accidents and only ONE ticket.  WTF, is this how corperate America
treats loyal good customers?  It so happened that I received an offer for a
quote from AIG (through a fraternal church group) on the very same day that SF
sent the request for more $$$$'s.  I called them up and was quoted $140 LESS
than my raised/new premium's would be with SF.  So, I called my SF agent to see
if there was anything he could do, he said no, and I told him where he could
shove the $70 and other premiums, where the sun don't shine.

F'in SF!

Luther, EX-SF customer

--
Luther