From: Dan Penoff <d...@penoff.com>
Subject: [MBZ] Facts
Date: March 4, 2015 10:05:28 AM PST

I'm not going to intervene unless people get nasty. As long as everyone can
agree to disagree and there are no personal attacks I'm OK with things.

While I have mixed emotions about gun ownership, I see this as a circular
argument that will never go away.... I also think it points to the serious need
for mental health resources being more available to those who need them.

Did anyone read about the coed at Oregon who reported a sexual assault, only to
have her records shared with the defense attorneys because they fell under the
student records laws rather than HIPAA?

Or better yet, our selective prosecution where people like David Petreaus who
get a slap on the wrist for disclosing secret information while others who did
far worse get incarcerated?

While I'm not about to renounce my citizenship, I will say this place is messed
up.

Let the discourse begin.

Dan