I looked at the w210 as a replacement for the e300d and found them to be half
the car a w124 is.  IF it were in superb shape, they came out feeling the same
caliber as a very nice w220.  Same compromises in quality and build.  For me, I
would really really have to be burning in love to look at a w210

clay