I'll add it to my CL searches, but I haven't noticed any.

Check Autotrader and CL in Naples. You'll pay a premium there, but some of the
best used high line cars in the state get sold there.  It's where all the old
rich white guys go to die.

I just missed out on a pristine 1999 S500 that had like 80k on it, one owner,
all records, etc., etc. an independent dealer had it for $8,000, which was a
very good price. Darned thing looked like new.

I was going to call them this afternoon to set an appointment for this weekend,
only to find that it had been sold.

Dan

Sent from my iPad