Besides the other ills this POS has been exhibiting,
lately it smells 'gassy'.  I looked into it, and found
the $%%#$ EHA valve leaking.  Through the body, it's
not the O-rings.  $270 (!) later I have a new one, and
I installed it this morning.  I also noted that the air
metering plate scraped a bit when I pushed it down, so
that's not good.  I tried re-centering it, again, and
I guess today we'll see if things are any better.

-- Jim

What is an EHA valve, and what is it supposed to do?

(glad I don't own any gassers with that.)