Yeah, but that doesn't mean I have my head in the sand.  The writing is on
the wall - the climate is changing way faster than it ever did in
geological time.  These changes are magnified on the poles.

I think it would be foolish to just sit back and do nothing to try and slow
down the melting of the polar ice caps.  You agree?