Perhaps I am unreasonable but many years ago I swore I would never buy another Moen faucet. We bought one and installed it in our sink in the main bath on the second floor in our home. The thing was poorly designed from the get go. There was a plastic piece inside that had threads. It is long enough ago that I do not recall the exact details but the gist of the issue is that the threaded part only screwed into the other part by one or two threads. Over time the plastic threads would break and the thing would come apart.
Moen offers free parts so one cannot go to a local store and buy parts.
One must call Moen and wait for the parts to appear.
They were good about shipping parts but the stupid thing kept breaking and we could not use that sink about half of the time for quite a period of time. They came up with a better grade of plastic part and claimed that would fix it but it did not. They provided half a dozen new parts at a time so I had spares but I got tired of changing them out. To their credit, when I ultimately got mad enough to demand my money back, they sent me a cheque for what I had paid for the faucet.
That whole experience however left me unwilling to buy Moen.
They have survived so not all of their stuff must be that bad but that one experience was enough to make me look elsewhere for faucets ever since. The replacement that we bought for that Moen was a Delta, if my memory is correct and it was on the sink when we fully renovated the bathroom and removed the sink and vanity altogther.

The original taps were better than the Moen. They may have been Delta as well. They had two knobs and my wife wanted a single handle faucet. We had to replace the sink which rusted out and that justified new taps at the same time.
That was when we got the Moen that was no end of trouble.

RB