From: Dan Penoff [mailto:d...@penoff.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 1:18 PM
To: Mercedes List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] My new car! was RE: Car Search

Congrats, Donald, glad you found something you like.  Sounds like a nice
example. So what are you doing with your existing 740?

As I opined earlier today, I think part of my problem is my past luck in
finding nice, well kept examples cheap.  As I expand my search I'm finding that
the decent ones are north of $5,000, more than I had been previously
considering.  Looks like it's time to open the wallet and accept that the ones
I have were anomalies due to luck or circumstance.

There are two what appear to be nice prospects I'll be looking at this weekend.
Maybe I'll get lucky as well. If not, I'm sure the right car will eventually
come my way.

Pictures?

Dan

Sent from my iPad