Mr. McC wrote:-"Go out and plant trees. That reduces the co2.Bonus points if
you plant and water in the desert."
Best idea that I have heard in many a day.In the '60s the Israelis started a
program to reclaim the deserts with a fairly simple system of keeping the soil
where it was by coating it with a plastic-like substance and thereby allowing
things, Trees!, to grow, along with other crops. They also tried it in N Africa
as well, political crap got in the way of that effort. (Sound familiar?).Ideas
we have, political balls is what we need.YMMV.
Fred Moir.Lynn MA.Diesel preferred.