124. Took about fifteen minutes with my dremel tool and enough of the bolt head
was gone that I could get the seat out.

Captive nut and the remains of the bolt came out easily enough.  There are two
raised bridges that run crosswise,  attached to the floor, that support the
seat.  The captive nuts at all four corners are in these bridges, so no access
from below the car unless you drill a hole.

Grinding it off really was the best solution, thanks Randy!
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC