Sorry guys for not answering sooner.  I’ve been in ATL doing my recurrent
training in the 767 simulator.

The charge was $50.  I was floored, especially since the guys in there don’t do
anything but MB’s.  Owner has a mid 60’s 280SE Coupe and a ’69 280SE Sedan.
Gorgeous cars.  Gene’s German Cars in Woodside.  I’m going to bring my cars
from Maine to NYC to get work done.

Jon