No fracking and no reports on the earthquake sites for today, though there was one 3 days ago about 150mi away. We are actually in a Zone 4, Charleston had a 8ish quake back in the late 1800s, there are a bunch of small quakes quite often a bit north and west of us where the fault is easing a bit. No telling what it was, could have been a sonic boom from the Marine flyboys down the coast, but it felt more like a ground shake than an overpressure, and it was just one jolt not like a sonic boom where you usually can feel 2 shots.

--R