Which car?

On Fri, Apr 3, 2015 at 10:21 PM, clay <redgh...@comcast.net> wrote:

 Spring cleaning check list item.  I was getting a wet passenger footwell
 and thought it may have been from using the coin op wash wand and dislodged
 something.  It dried up and I parked the car 180* from standard.  Then, it
 rained a goodly amount and the carpet got wet again.  That means it was not
 resolved, so I pop the hood again and use a flashlight all over to see what
 is plugged up.   The air scoop on that side was hosting a large sloshing
 puddle.  I got up under it and poked my finger in the weep hole.  Like a
 pregnant woman whose water breaks.... splashes out and drains it all.

 Change your fuses too.

 > clay

And when the weather is good enough to put the car up and crawl under, you need to blow out or ream out the drain hoses for the Air cond before you crank up the Air cond for the season.

Clean
1. Hood/fiirewall drains
2. cowl drains, if present
3. sunroof drains, if present
4. trunk hinge well drains
5. trunk/hatch gasket
6. pockets in the firewall/inner fender area

At least in spring and fall.