Looks like there is an opportunity for one of you enterprising folks to
manufacture quality pasts for 123/126 cars at a reasonable price.

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 9:19 PM, G. M. Brown <g_010...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> For those who may be interested in the mono-valve insert repair kit for
> the W123 cars, here's a comment from someone at Autohaus indicating that
> they're all Chinese junk now.
>
> G. M. brown
> Brevard, NC
>

> Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 13:36:32 -0700
> From: pa...@autohausaz.com
> To: g_010...@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: mono-valve insert repair kit for my '84 300D
>

>     Dear G.M.
>

>     Thank you for submitting your part inquiry with AutohausAZ. The MTC
>     mono valve repair kit we carry is unfortunately manufactured in
>     China. Unfortunately it would seem that the same Chinese
>     manufacturing facility is making the same part for all distributors
>     and the original Bosch part is no longer available.
>

>     Best Regards,
>
>     Paul, Parts Department
>
>     Local (602) 276-9402 - Toll Free (800) 240-4620
>
>     pa...@autohausaz.com - http://www.AutohausAZ.com
>

>     On 4/17/2015 11:11 AM, G. M. Brown
>       wrote:
>

>       I recently
>               purchased mono-valve inserts from another supplier and
>               found them to be Chinese junk which did not work and were
>               returned for a refund, can you confirm that the mono-valve
>               insert repair kit
>               (
> http://www.autohausaz.com/search/product.aspx?sid=4yhrke55vhkf0hqevgfral55&makeid=800016@Mercedes&modelid=1193789@300DT&year=1984&cid=24@AC%20%26%20Heat%20-%20Climate%20Control&gid=12607@HVAC%20Mono%20Valve%20Repair%20Kit
>               ) which you have listed is not the same Chinese junk?
>
>               THanx.
>

>         G. M. Brown
>
>               183 Fox Cross Drive
>
>               Brevard, NC
>
>               28712

OK Don

NSA: The only branch of government that actually listens to US citizens!

for themselves."

2013 F150, 18 mpg
2012 Passat TDI DSG, 44 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!