Not to get technical Andrew, but it is grun with the umlaut over the  u.
Since we can't always put in the umlaut in English,  correct spelling is
gruen. Pronounced the same. German aside i thought it was an ugly color but
most of those around me loved it. I have seen some nice darker  green
124's. Dwight