You can find a car hauler to move it. Ask the used car dealers for names of hotshot drivers. they know how to find the hotshots. K'leb may have a contact even from the franchise stealers.

CRAP!

I have no way to haul this back home. It would make a great LeMons car. Or, I drop the OM617 out of the thing I just got. Manual trans would be sweet

clay