      From: rogerhga--- via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Friday, April 24, 2015 8:30 AM
 Subject: [MBZ] Mowers For Kaleb

Kaleb,
      Buy a used mower, forget about impressing list members with a new one.  I
haven't purchased a new mower since the late 70s.  I currently have three B&S
mowers, two are close to 20 years old and still going strong and one is about
10 years old.  So maybe the newer ones are bad, but not the old ones.  Remember
the rules:  change oil and filters, only use straight 30w oil, walk where
you're going to mow before you mow to remove any obstructions and lastly
remember your particular mower's limits...as in don't try to do bush hogging
with a mower that can't handle it.
      So, good luck and as I always advise, in the end make your own choices,
you'll be happier with the good ones and have no one but yourself to blame for
any bad ones.
Best Wishes,
Roger
Roger Hale