So I got a replacement belt today and put it on. Went to start it up no go,
engine will not turn over. Tried to jump it but it still won't turn over.
Positive terminal is all rusted up. Went to remove it to clean it up, it's a
cheap bolt connection deal and it stripped out. Only way I see it get it off is
to either cut off the bolt, which I don't have anything out here to do that, or
cut the wire and put on a new connection but then how to connect it to the
battery. I am to the point of tired of jacking with thing. I'm thinking since I
got a card in the mail today from lowes for no interest or payments for 18
months on my lowes card it must be an omen.

Sent from my iPhone