From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Potter, Tom E
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 11:09 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Genset

The natural gas pipelines keep flowing unless there is a major break in
the line. Remember, we supply gas to the folks up North. I work for
Williams Gas Pipeline, and one of our lines runs from Corpus Christi,
TX, to NYC. If there was a major gas leak in a housing development, they
would probably shut off gas to the development. If there was a major
disaster, such as in New Orleans communities, the gas would probably be
shut off to those areas. If there is that much damage, I won't need a
generator; I will be gone.