Shell out for a new (or used) GP Relay.

95 E300: all measured between 0.7 and 0.9 ohms, at the six-pin connector for the glow plug relay.

However, the pre-glow light is telling me there is a problem. Roughly half the time it won't light during the pre-glow cycle and then comes on immediately after engine start, or it does light as normal but then after a minute of operation it will come one for a bit.

Engine start is smooth, so the majority if not all of the plugs are working.

I think I will build a current tester next, using a cheap dash-mount amp meter from FLAPS.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC