I saw some emails that I had posted, but they included a CC: entry to me,
so I don't know if the rest of the listers saw them.

Does anyone else see this email?

Thanks,

Craig

----------------------------------
Present: '82 240D/3.0   Bluebell   267 kmi (Still need to fix leaking
                                            oil pressure gauge and do
                                            something about the failed
                                            hood paint)
         '89 Chevrolet G20 Beauville Van (affectionately dubbed the BRV,
                                         the Big Red Van)
Past:    '95 E320       Sebastian  135 kmi   RIP
         '94 E420       Oskar      127 kmi   RIP
         '86 190E/2.3
         '72 220/8
         '64 190Dc      Emma