Some buddies and I went tobogganing up around there somewhere once. I remember it was when comet Kohoutek was in the sky so we spent a good deal of time looking for it. We also stopped to have a beer or two at some dive bar, as Michigan was 18 at the time while Indiana was 21. I remember there was an older couple there who were out on a date, they were sitting at the table next to us and struck up a conversation. They were discussing what to order and ended up getting a bottle of wine - Boones Farm Apple. The sommelier made a big deal of opening it and offering the first taste....

---R