I think maybe their FB posting or something last night or yesterday some time. Great vid though, I downloaded it and will watch it later on the big screen with the amp cranked up to hear that engine!

That looks like it was filmed in my neighborhood, though the road was better so it couldn't have been in SC! Some comment said it was at Amelia Island, so maybe they did something down around there.

--R