Get the akebonos sew you dont loose you're break peddle

--R

On 5/13/15 3:12 PM, Meade Dillon via Mercedes wrote:
I'll second the recommendation for Akebono.  I have them on my '95 sedan
and SWMBO's '96 Infiniti I30.  When my '87 wagon needs pads, Akebono it
shall be.  Same or better braking performance, almost no brake dust.

The only downside was they did not have the holes in the pads for the brake
wear sensor (or "break were censor").
Max
Charleston SC

On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 2:50 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes <