From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Mitch
Haley via Mercedes
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 1:41 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Mitch Haley
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Once seen cannot be unseen

Greg Fiorentino via Mercedes wrote:
 I think the Sprinter makes a somewhat better chassis for an RV!

I think the Vixen is the ultimate sport RV chassis, but it turned out to be
a mistake to chase MPG by installing a BMW 524TD engine in it, apparently
that motor can't take running all day at heavy throttle. I wonder how an
OM606 would hold up in a motorhome, or how easy it would be to wire up a
five cylinder Sprinter mill to play nice in a foreign chassis.

Mitch.